A SIMPLE BATHROOM SOLUTION THAT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!
A must-have for every bathroom!
Made of superior quality, allergen-less vinyl
Engineered No-Slip texture keeps you safe in the shower or tub
Suction cups stick on almost any surface!
Compact design makes it easy to put away and clean!
Receive up to 50% OFF your order when you purchase today!
The Perfect Anti-Slip Protective Bath Mat!
About this item
- DURABLE QUALITY: Made of superior quality, allergen-less vinyl. Anti-bacterial treatment. Mould and mildew resistance
- NON-SLIP NATURE MATS: Reliable slip-resistance over the length of your tub or shower area, with a comfortable feel underfoot
- PROTECT YOUR FAMILY: The very reason we sell these mats is to ensure people have safety in bath areas. There could be slippery or wet floors which cause accidents. Be it for Children or Senior People or Pregnant Women, we want to ensure you have a safe bathing experience
- SUCTION CUPS: With more than 100 plus suction cups, our mats would not move, thereby giving you a safe and confident experience
- EASY CLEANUP AND STORAGE: SteadyMat rolls up easily to store or take to a different bathroom, and cleans just as easily!
- UNIQUE FLOW DESIGN: Holes are large enough that water flows freely so there's no soap or mildew buildup, while also small enough to catch hair to prevent clogs!
- SIZE: 70cm*35cm
THE SIMPLEST WAY TO PROTECT YOURSELF IN THE BATHTUB OR SHOWER, GIVING YOU PEACE OF MIND.
Designed to grip any bathroom surface for a grip that no amount of water can remove! The porous surface allows bath water to freely flow to the drain, so your safety doesn't impede or block water which can cause soap scum buildup or mildew.
SAFETY YOU CAN COUNT ON:THE STEADYMAT™ IS YOUR ANSWER TO ALL KINDS OF SLIPPERY SURFACES IN YOUR BATHROOM. NO MORE SLIPPING, SLIDING, OR WOBBLING. BATHE SMARTER WITH THE SAFETY OF STEADYMAT!
Que. Is this durable over wet usage on daily basis?
Ans. As the mat is made up of superior quality, allergen-less vinyl, it's mould and mildew resistant and durable in nature.
Que. Will this stick to slightly textured bathroom floor tiles?
Ans. Yes and it will adhere firmly to the floor and serve the purpose.
Que. How should we clean/wash the mat? Do we need to remove the mat from its position? And how often should we clean it?
Ans. Weekly once if washed it is sufficient. Always remove the mat from the floor, wash the floor, and then fix the mat; this will help in longer life for the mat.
While cleaning the floor it is better to use soap solution and remove wetness by using a dry cloth and fix the mat, this will give longer life to the mat.